Want to know how to hide individual or specific Instagram photos (posts) on Instagram? You may have posted some unwanted or embarrassing photos on Instagram, which you want to hide or delete from your Instagram profile so that no one can see them. Until now you only had the option to delete these photos if you wanted to hide them from others. But, are there any other ways to hide Instagram photos (posts) without deleting them (s)?
How to delete all your direct messages on Instagram
Yes, with Instagram's new “Archive” feature, you can now easily hide all your photos or posts on your profile without deleting them. It will save us from facing many embarrassing situations. As this new IG feature still allows us to enjoy those awkward moments captured in these photos. Let's see in detail, how to hide Instagram photos (posts) without deleting them.
How to hide Instagram photos without deleting them
It has become very easy to hide your Instagram photos or posts with the feature 'Archive' . You can archive any photo or post that will be removed from your Instagram profile and no one can view these photos or posts. However, you can see them at any time.
How to send a link on Instagram
Let's see how?
# 1) How to hide or archive Instagram photos / videos
The steps are pretty simple and straightforward, just follow as given below:
1 pass : open your Instagram profile and select the photos you want to hide.
Step 2: now touch (iOS) or (Android) at the top right of the post.
Step 3: select the option "Archive" at the top of the list from the pop-up menu. Now that photo or video will disappear from your public profile and will be available for you in the archive section.
Let's see how to look at these archived photos or videos?
How to clear your Instagram search history
# 2) How to view or post archived Instagram photos / videos
You can easily find all hidden Instagram photos and videos via a rewind icon at the top right of your profile page.
- After touched the icon "Rewind", you will see any archived or hidden messages or stories that will only be visible to you.
- If you want to show them again on your profile, open the archive post and tap (iOS) or (Android) at the top right of the post -> select "Show on profile" from the pop-up menu.
- That post will return to its original place on your profile.
That's all. In this way, you can hide your photos or videos published on the Instagram profile in your private space and at any time you can make them reappear in their original place.
How to read Instagram message without the sender knowing
- Discover Threads, the new Instagram app to contact your closest friends
- How to see who saved your Instagram posts
- How to put multiple photos in an Instagram story
- What to do if Instagram gives you an "unknown error"
- How to hide hashtags on Instagram
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide