How to log out of Facebook on all devices at the same time from your account settings. It only takes a few steps to log out of your Facebook account on any device.
You can log out of Facebook on each device one by one or on all devices at the same time via your account settings. It is a good habit to log out of active sessions on all social media platforms to protect your account. Disconnecting from Facebook on your desktop or mobile device is simple once you know where to look.
With so many devices and so many social media accounts, it can be hard to remember where you are logged into which accounts. To protect yourself from potential cyber attacks, it is a good idea to log out of social media sites such as Facebook once your session is over, especially if you are using someone else's device.
However, if you forgot to log out and no longer have access to the device, you can still log out of all devices at the same time from your Facebook account settings. Here's how to log out of Facebook on any device one by one or on all devices at the same time.
How to log out of Facebook on PC
- Go to the Facebook website on the same browser you logged in previously.
- In the upper right corner, click the down arrow. A drop-down menu will appear and at the bottom of that menu you will see "Exit".
- Click "Exit" and that's it!
How to log out of Facebook on your phone
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- On an iPhone, tap the three lines in the bottom right corner. If you have an Android phone, these will be in the top right corner.
- You will see a screen with your name at the top and various sections below.
- Scroll to the bottom, until you see "Exit".
- Tap the "Exit" icon. You will be prompted for a notice asking if you are sure you want to quit. Click "Sign Out" and you are good to go!
How to delete your Facebook account
How to log out of Facebook on all devices
- Go to Facebook on a web browser and click the down arrow in the top right corner.
- In the drop-down menu, click "Settings and Privacy", then "Settings".
- You will be taken to a General Account Settings page. On the left side of the screen, click on the tab that says "Security and Login".
- In the “Where are you signed in” section, you will see all the devices you are signed in to. If there is an option for “See more”, click on it.
- In the lower right corner of the device list, click "Log out of all sessions".
- You will be prompted with a notice of disconnection. Click on "Exit". You may also need to log out separately from the device you are using.
- How to delete photos from Facebook
- How to know if someone else is using your Facebook account
- How to block someone on Facebook
- How to see hidden friends on Facebook
- Samsung Galaxy A50 keeps disconnecting from WiFi network, how to fix