Did you know that you can become a WhatsApp beta tester on Android or iOS and be the first to try the new features of the application? As? Keep reading. Just like what happens with other applications, WhatsApp relies on testers to try out new updates before releasing the official version. If you want to know how become a WhatsApp beta tester on Android or iOS, we will explain how to do it.
It can be anything like showing a friend's current location, video calling or the ability to read messages after they are deleted - all of this is released in the beta of WhatsApp long before its official release to a wider audience.
How to become a WhatsApp beta tester on Android or iOS
Trying the features before they are officially released, leave the company quiet and not negatively affects the experience of one billion users around the world.
Download Whatsapp beta version for Android
The Whatsapp beta program for Android is an opt-in scenario, as it should be. If you want join the beta version of WhatsApp, here are the necessary steps.
Before we move on, a word of warning: new betas are released much more frequently than regular app updates, they can be annoying for some people and most importantly, they can lead to unexpected app crashes.
If you want to avoid this kind of problem, it is better to stay in the official version of WhatsApp.
- Whatsapp Beta Download
How to have the Whatsapp beta on our Android phone
Now it is very easy to be a beta tester, thanks to the Whatsapp Beta tester application on Google Play you can become a beta tester of any application Android.
There are 2 different options to do this, one is via a browser and the second is via the Google Play Store.
Below you can follow the steps to join the beta users of WhatsApp for the Android OS:
- You need to open the desired web browser.
- Go to the WhatsApp beta test page on the Google Play website.
- Log into the Google account you use on your Android device.
- If you have enabled multiple account login, click the user icon in the top right and choose the one you prefer.
- You have to choose the option "Become a tester".
Congratulations, you signed up for the WhatsApp beta testing program per Android.
Through the Play Store application
Follow these tips to become a WhatsApp beta tester via the Play Store:
- Launch the Play Store app and search for WhatsApp.
- When you open the application page, the title says "WhatsApp Messenger", with the option to choose to be a beta tester. WhatsApp beta tester ).
- In the next few hours you will receive a WhatsApp update that will allow you to be the first to try the new features via the beta version.
WhatsApp beta tester on iOS
To test the beta versions of Whatsapp on iOS we have need the application TestFlight, with which we can download the beta versions of Whatsapp.
To do this using the TestFlight app, you need to accept an email invitation or public link from the developer and have a device that we can use to test the apps.
App Store Connect developer team members can add you and offer you access to all versions of the app.
Each build is available to be tested for up to 90 days, starting on the day the developer uploads the build. You can see how many days left to test under the app name in TestFlight.
TestFlight will notify you whenever a new build is available and will include instructions on what you need to test. All in-app purchases they are free during the trial period.
When you see an application in TestFlight, you will see the latest version available by default. You can still try all other versions available.
- Go to the app page in TestFlight.
- Tap previous versions.
Tap and install the build you want to test. The one selected will replace the one currently installed. So, you have learned how to become a WhatsApp beta tester on Android or iOS, take a step forward and let's see how to put a profile picture on WhatsApp without clipping - Very easy or let's see which is the best application to read deleted messages on WhatsApp .
- The first official pack of Whatsapp animated stickers has been released
- How to become an Apple beta tester
- How to hide someone's status on Whatsapp
- 10 solutions for when WhatsApp does not send messages on Android and iOS
- How to download Whatsapp for free