How to reply to a WhatsApp message Offline, or how to reply to a message on WhatsApp without being online. Yes, you read that right, on WhatsApp it is possible to reply to messages without being online. Someone sent you a message, and you want to reply but without being online.
But why? Because that would be the start of a long conversation, and you just don't want to waste time arguing. What you don't know is that you can reply to messages on Whatsapp without being online.
There are a couple of ways to reply to an Offline Whatsapp message.
How to reply to a WhatsApp Offline message via notifications
For the former you need to have a device running a new Android OS, starting with Nougat, you can reply to messages on Whatsapp without being online. To do this use the drop-down menu and reply to that message without even opening the application. You can also respond to notifications on Whatsapp from your smartwatch, Android Wear without appearing online.
Drag down the notification panel, you should see the "Reply" option. It may differ on some phones, but the option should look similar. Do not click on the notification. Enter your answer and click "Submit".
You have thus sent your message. You have thus replied to a message on Whatsapp without being online. Go on. Below is the second method to reply to a Whatsapp Offline message.
How to reply to a WhatsApp Offline message
- Turn off Wi-Fi and mobile network connection on your smartphone.
- Open WhatsApp and also open the conversation you are interested in.
- Write your message.
- Close WhatsApp.
- Re-enable Wi-Fi or mobile network connection.
- WhatsApp will send the message without you being online.
If you want to read a message on Whatsapp without the blue double check appearing to the sender that tells him that it has been read, you can use the Hidden chat for whatsapp application. Hidden chat for whatsapp is a simple application that allows you to read incoming messages on Whatapp without appearing online and without showing the double blue ticks. It is possible to receive all types of data (images, videos, voice notes, etc…).
It is also possible to do this through a free application from the Play Store called Unseen - Hide and read. It is an application that allows you to view WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber and Facebook Messenger messages without being online. This trick does not allow you to reply to offline messages, only to read received messages without others knowing.
You can therefore take some time before replying. Whenever you receive a notification from your messaging applications, you will receive an invisible alert that you can customize with different colors. By clicking on the WhatsApp tab, you can read the message and your contact will know that you have read the message only when you click Reply on WhatsApp.
You will then be redirected to the WhatsApp application and will still be visible. Note: the application doesn't always work well with groups.
That's it, very simple no replying to a WhatsApp Offline message!
- How to send an anonymous message with WhatsApp
- How to know if someone has blocked me on Whatsapp
- The best applications to spy on Whatsapp
- How to use 2 numbers with WhatsApp on one device
- Send automatic replies on WhatsApp
- Whatsapp notifications arrive late [Solved]
- Will WhatsApp charge € 0,01 for each message and will its logo be blue?
- How to listen to Whatsapp voice messages without viewing and without opening the app
- How to use WhatsApp on your Apple Watch
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide