How to use the Instagram Questions sticker. Tips for using Instagram's “Ask me a question” feature. The Instagram Story question sticker is a useful way to connect with your followers by allowing them to share their thoughts and tastes with you with a quick tap. The question sticker is available to all Instagram users within the official iOS and Android apps and is not limited to verified Instagram accounts or those with a large number of followers. Here's how to use the Instagram Questions sticker to connect with your fans.
- Open the official Instagram app on your iOS or Android device.
- Open the Instagram Stories feature by swiping right or tap the icon of camera in the upper left corner.
- Take a photo or record a video as usual.
- Tap the stickers icon.
- Toccata Questions. This is the Instagram question sticker.
- Toccata Ask me a question and type your question or request. You can use emojis in your prompt to spice up and make it stand out.
- Tap the color wheel at the top of the screen to change the question sticker color.
- Toccata Done.
- Move and resize the question sticker as you would any other Instagram Story element. Use two fingers to rotate and resize the sticker.
- Add other gifs, stickers or music to your Instagram story as usual.
- When ready, tap La your story to post it on your Instagram story.
Like all Instagram Stories, the one with the question sticker will only stay active for 24 hours before disappearing.
While the main purpose of the question sticker is to ask and answer questions, it can also be used to ask your followers what music to listen to.
- Create a new Instagram story and add the question sticker as shown above.
- Under the question sticker, tap the icon music.
- Toccata Which song should I listen to? and type a message to ask your followers to send you music.
- Tap the color wheel to change the color of your sticker, then tap end at the end.
- Move and resize the sticker to make it as you wish.
- Add any stickers, gifs or text you want to add.
- Tap La your story in the lower right corner to post.
If you've linked your Instagram account to your Facebook account, the link might read "Your Stories" instead of "Your Story". He will also post the story on Facebook. The question sticker doesn't work in a Facebook story, so you might want to get rid of it; open the Story in the Facebook app, tap i ellipsis, then tap Delete video.
Answering an Instagram Story Question Sticker is very simple and only takes a few seconds. All you have to do is tap the sticker while viewing the story, type the question and tap Send. Instagrammer will immediately receive your question.
To answer a sticker with a question asking for music recommendations, tap the sticker within Instagram Story, search for your song, tap the reproduction to make sure you have the right song, tap the song name, then tap Send.
All the answers to the question stickers can be viewed by looking at the relevant Instagram story, then swiping up on the screen. You can then tap on each reply to share it in a new Instagram story or delete it from the app if you don't like the reply or find it inappropriate.
When you share a questionnaire answer, the user's username and photo will be hidden, so you don't have to worry about them losing their privacy.
- How to add more photos to your Instagram Stories
- How to add music to Instagram videos ... even to stories
- How to add stickers to your TikTok videos
- How to see who saved your Instagram posts
- How to put a GIF in your Instagram story