Instagram photo mirror effect, there are a variety of photo effects that you can apply to your photos before posting them online. You just need to search for the right apps or if you are creative enough, you can manually edit photos using any photo editing software.
Speaking of effects, you might want to use the mirror effect for your favorite “selfie” shots. With mirror effects, you can easily turn your photos into a great work of art.
More importantly, it can be done without having to learn all the complex photo editing techniques.
If you are curious and want to know how to apply the mirror effect to photos, just read the post carefully.
Instagram photo mirror effect
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Play Store and download a free application called “MirrorPic Photo Mirror collage“. Install the app on the device.
- Once installed, launch the application and select the photo you want to edit. You can also select a photo from your media gallery.
- After selecting the photos, select the mirror effect. There are a lot of styles regarding the mirror effect that you can choose from.
- Now apply a filter to your photo. You can even apply a frame if you wish.
- To further optimize your photo, you can make some changes such as moving the object closer or further away from the center. You can also insert text, watermarks and copyrights.
- As soon as you're done editing your photo, just tap the Share button in the top right corner of the app screen. You can then save the photo to your device or share it directly with your followers on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
To create more photos with mirror effects, simply repeat the steps listed above. What do you say, then, did you like this one?
- How to put multiple photos in an Instagram story
- How to add more photos to your Instagram Stories
- How to put a GIF in your Instagram story
- How to hide Instagram photos (posts) without deleting them
- Single-lens reflex digital camera (DSLR) definition