Turn off automatic audio in Facebook videos. Mute audio on Facebook. Facebook automatic audio. Facebook's recent growth is due to its latest feature, videos. Videos on Facebook are certainly a very important function, but not everyone appreciates this function, also because by default they start automatically.
For anyone who doesn't have a limited data plan, all of this is no harm. But for those who have a limited data plan, this means unnecessary data consumption. Then in addition to the damage of data consumption for videos that start automatically, the insult.
Yes, because in the last update, theautomatic audio in Facebook videos. Before when users decided to listen to the audio of Facebook videos they had to touch on the video in order to hear the audio, for a few days now theaudio in Facebook videos starts automatically.
Have you ever found yourself in a place, and suddenly theaudio on Facebook starts automatically, total embarrassment. Luckily Facebook has also included a way to disable this feature on our devices. Let's see then how to turn off automatic audio in videos on Facebook.
Disable automatic audio in videos on Facebook | How to do
How to disable automatic playback of Facebook videos on PC
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner of the Facebook application.
- Scroll down and tap Settings, then select Application Settings.
- At the top of the screen, disable the button that says “Videos in news section start with audio”.
That's all. From this moment when you sail you will no longer hear theautomatic audio in Facebook videos!
Already go away, wait a moment take a look here: How to root Android Nougat without PC
- How to disable HD on YouTube
- How to put a video profile on Facebook
- How to make video calls with Facebook Messenger
- How to disable Facebook Messenger
- How to disable Skype automatic start on your PC