How to unblock someone on Facebook and see their posts again. Unblocking people on Facebook allows you to see their posts again. You can unblock someone on Facebook using the desktop website or mobile app. Once a person is unblocked, you will be able to see their Facebook posts again and send them direct messages.
Maybe you were tired of your uncle's political jokes. You may have seen your high school friend's cat very often. Whatever the reason, you've blocked someone on Facebook. But what if you want to unlock them? Facebook allows you to unblock anyone quickly without notifying them. Unblocking someone will also add them back to your friends list if you were friends before the block.
Here's how to unblock someone on Facebook. If you just wanted to stop seeing someone's posts in your Timeline, but still want to interact with them, consider unfollowing. Unfollowing someone simply hides their posts in your Timeline without notifying them.
How to unblock someone on Facebook on PC
- From anywhere on Facebook, find and click on the down arrow in the upper right corner of the page.
- In the drop-down menu, click Settings and privacy, then up Settings.
- In the column on the left side of the screen, click Block.
- On the next page, see which users you have blocked and click Unlock next to anyone you want to unblock.
- click on Confirmation in the pop-up window that appears.
How to disable Facebook Messenger
How to unblock someone on Facebook on the phone
- Open the Facebook app and tap the three overlapping lines in the lower right corner (iPhone) or in the upper right corner (Android).
- On the Menu page that appears, scroll down until you touch Settings and privacy, Then Settings.
- On the Settings page, scroll down and tap Block.
- You will be shown a complete list of everyone you have blocked. Touch Unlock next to anyone's name, then confirm by tapping again Unlock.
- How to see hidden friends on Facebook
- How to unblock someone on Messenger
- Did they unsubscribe from Facebook? Let's find out who did it
- Facebook Pay is a new payment system for WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook
- What happens when you block someone on Facebook Messenger