Instagram was created in 2010 by Brazilian Mike Krueger and his American friend Kevin Systrom. Currently, the social network is famous all over the world and already has over 300 million active users. In this article, we will introduce you to the most common Instagram problems and their solutions. Check out our full guide by reading the article below.
Instagram does not save photos and videos in the image gallery
By default, Instagram saves a copy of every image or video posted on your profile directly to the Android photo gallery. If the application does not save photos and videos on your device, you need to go to the Instagram settings and enable the permission to store images and videos.
Remember that the internal memory is compromised if you choose to save all copies on the device. Follow the path: Instagram Settings> Settings> Enable “save original photos” and “save videos after posting“. If the problem persists, restart the application from multitasking the device and reset the procedure.
- Block or unblock a contact on Instagram
How to delete my profile on Instagram
Many users do not find the option to delete their profile from Instagram directly from the application. The “delete account” option is not accessible via the mobile application and is only available in the web version. Remember that the option available on the Instagram website removes the account temporarily and not effectively.
To do this, go to instagram.com and enter your username and password. You can also follow this procedure via Chrome by enabling the “Desktop Mode” option in the settings.
- What happens if I block someone on Instagram
Follow the steps below:
How to temporarily deactivate my Instagram account?
- Access the Instagram website;
- Click on your profile in the upper right corner and then on EDIT PROFILE;
- At the bottom of the page, click Temporarily disable my account;
- Choose one of the reasons for quitting the app;
- Re-enter the password and click Disable Account Temporarily.
How can I permanently delete my Instagram account?
- Visit the Instagram website;
- Log in with your username and password;
- Choose one of the reasons to cancel your account;
- Re-enter your password and click Permanently disable my account.
- Applications for Instagram
Error when sharing photos with other social networks
You can share the pictures posted on Instagram on other social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter. However, an unknown error disables user-defined sharing and does not republish the content with other linked accounts. Here's how to fix this:
On Facebook: go to your account settings (arrow next to the lock icon in the upper right corner), locate the "app" menu and select the "x" that will be displayed next to the Instagram icon. After this selection, Instagram access to Facebook will not be allowed.
On Twitter: click on your profile picture and select the "settings" option. A new screen will appear you have to click on "applications", locate Instagram and click on "revoke access". After this selection, Instagram's access to Twitter will no longer be allowed.
Go back to Instagram, go to your account settings and select the "linked accounts" option. Click on the Facebook or Twitter icon and grant access to the share again.
- How to hack Instagram
Login problems due to violation of the terms of service
The terms of service are not always read by users, but in some cases, non-compliance with certain clauses results in the termination of the account due to the violation of the terms of service. Therefore, when faced with access difficulties, select "Forgot?" and reset your password.
In case of removal of inappropriate content, Instagram will respond with an automatic email informing the period of inactivity of the profile or, in more serious cases, the complete deactivation of the account. It is worth mentioning that the user will no longer be able to log in with the same email or username in the event of a violation of the terms of service.
- How to know if someone has blocked you on Instagram
Images published in low resolution
You can manually adjust the quality of your photos posted directly from Instagram, avoiding the processing of low resolution images. To do this, go to Instagram settings and select "Advanced Features" by selecting the "Default" option, go back and close the application from multitasking on your device.
Subsequent images will be processed with higher quality, however, mobile data consumption will be higher. If you do not want to disclose the images with a good resolution, disable the function by redoing the same path.
Do you have other problems with Instagram?
- How to rotate photos on Instagram horizontally
- What happens when I stop following someone on Instagram
- Instagram crashes on Android
- Instagram errors how to fix them
- Instagram jerks on iPhone and Android
- Instagram doesn't work today, 8 solutions
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide