How to Disable WhatsApp Voice Call, WhatsApp recently introduced a new feature that allows users to make VOIP calls to other WhatsApp users. The feature was added in Whatsapp 2.12.19 but there hasn't been any setting since then that allows the user to disable WhatsApp voice call.
Calls with WhatsApp can also be annoying and there is no way to block a single person or to disable all calls, a new application called “Disable Whatsapp Calls” does just that.
How to disable WhatsApp voice call
Disable Whatsapp Calls not only allows you to disable calls but also allows you to disable notifications for incoming calls, choose the type of device used to manage the WhatsApp calls service and much more. The application is still in beta but can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store. Requires Android 4.4 Kit Kat or higher and does not require root permissions. It is available in 2 languages English and Hebrew. If you want to disable Whatsapp voice call just download and open the application and from the "Preferences" menu Disable the "Call" option. You can also disable notifications by deactivating “Notification”.
- How to make WhatsApp phone calls
- How to speed up Whatsapp audio messages on PC and phone
- How to make WhatsApp calls using the Google Assistant
- 3 ways to disable Whatsapp calls
- How to speed up listening to WhatsApp voice messages on Android
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide