How to send the same message to multiple contacts at the same time with WhatsApp for Android. There are times when we have to send the same message, photo, video or file to multiple people, and sending it one by one is neither practical nor efficient, as we waste a lot of time opening each chat and sending the message or file person to person AND sometimes we are not interested in creating a group to do this.
That's why there are broadcast lists of WhatsApp. With functionality broadcast lists you can send messages to several contacts at the same time on Whatsapp. The popular messaging client allows us to send a very quick and easy message to multiple contacts at the same time.
How to send a broadcast message to everyone with Whatsapp? Create a broadcast list!
To do this we just have to go up WhatsApp> Menu> New broadcast. There we have to select the contacts we want to send messages, photos, videos and more that we want to share through that broadcast list.
Once the broadcast list is created, we will have a special chat with the selected recipients, and every time we send messages, photos, videos and more through that chat to our contacts will arrive as a private message. They will not know that the message was sent to them through a broadcast list.
How to send the same message to multiple contacts at the same time with WhatsApp for Android
Adding a name to the broadcast list
By default WhatsApp will show us in the broadcast list the name of the contacts or the total number of recipients, but we can edit the list and give it the name we like to better identify the people who will be suddenly reached by a message.
How to send messages to several contacts at the same time on Whatsapp
Forward message to several contacts
If we don't want to create a broadcast list, we can choose to send the message first to a contact and then select it to forward it to several people at the same time. To do this we need to select a message, click Refer to ... and select the contacts or groups we want to send that message to.
Other WhatsApp tricks
- How to hide the last connection time in WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram and Facebook
- Yes, you can use WhatsApp on multiple devices at the same time!
- WhatsApp warns: if you don't use the official application, your account will be banned
- Blackmailed on Whatsapp, what can we do
- Whatsapp, how to convert audio messages to text
- How to know if you have been blocked on Whatsapp?
- How to have two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone
- How to protect WhatsApp with your fingerprint or Face ID
- The 50 best sticker packs for WhatsApp
- WhatsApp is down: what to do when the application is not working
- How to hide a contact on WhatsApp
- How to update WhatsApp on Android to the latest version
- WhatsApp is very simple: install, update, backup and restore
- Whatsapp, how to schedule the sending of a message
- Find out how to disable or delete your WhatsApp account in case of theft
- Now you can install WhatsApp on your Android tablet from Google Play
- WhatsApp: how to hide your private photos in the gallery
- How to know who saved your number using WhatsApp
- WhatsApp: how not to send photos to the wrong people
- How to use two WhatsApp accounts on Samsung phone
- How to change voice on WhatsApp
- How to use WhatsApp QR codes to add contacts