How to stream video on Instagram, the latest version of Instagram has recently been released, with which users have received much more features. One of these new features is live video, very similar to that of Facebook and Periscope.
The live video, however, has a peculiarity, that the live video is visible only during the streaming and not after, as on Facebook. On Instagram as soon as the video ends, poof, it vanishes like in real life.
To start the live you will have to swipe right on the camera and choose the "Live" mode. Once the recording is finished, the live broadcast will disappear. The word Live will appear below the live video as soon as you start live. It is also possible to comment while streaming.
The live broadcast will not start immediately: Instagram will wait 3 seconds before starting. So how does it work? Check out these simple instructions to see how to stream video on Instagram.
How to stream videos on Instagram
Follow these steps to stream live video on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram application on your smartphone.
- Touch the camera symbol in the upper left corner.
- click on Live on the bottom.
- Add a description that says more about your live stream to grab viewers' attention.
- Click on the button Inizia video live.
- When you're done, tap end in the upper right corner, and then click Live video end to stop the flow.
That's all. Many years ago we didn't even think we could do such a thing. Today, however, it is within everyone's reach, or almost. Let us know what you think of the live stream. You like it? It's useless?
- Your private Instagram posts and stories may not be that private
- How to put a GIF in your Instagram story
- Find out how to use the African dancers filter on Instagram
- How to delete Instagram account
- How to see who saved your Instagram posts