There is no direct way to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, as WhatsApp doesn't officially support users moving between different phone types. However, there are workarounds that make switching from WhatsApp from Android to iPhone less painful. Here's how to backup WhatsApp messages from Android, then transfer Whatsapp messages from one phone to another.
How to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
WhatsApp offers Android users the ability to backup via Google Drive and iOS users to use iCloud. Unfortunately, these services cannot be used to restore the backup to a different type of phone. It might not make sense to many, but it depends on how WhatsApp currently works.
Can I use a third party app to transfer Whatsapp chats?
There are apps and tools that claim that they will transfer backups to devices securely, but none of them are an official solution. Since your messages are personal, it makes no sense to use unknown apps to move your content, due to privacy concerns.
How to transfer your WhatsApp account from Android to iOS
If you are changing your phone, you may also want to change your phone number, which means you have to follow a few steps to be able to use your same WhatsApp account, but with a different mobile phone number. Here's what to do.
If you are switching from one type of phone to another but keeping the same number, you don't need to worry. Simply verify your number when you first install WhatsApp on your new phone.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Touch the three points or hamburger menu at the top right of the screen.
- Toccata Settings.
- Toccata Account.
- Toccata Change number.
- Toccata NEXT.
- Enter your old phone number, then enter the new phone number.
- Toccata NEXT.
- Toccata Done.
You can choose to notify your WhatsApp contacts by activating the Notify contacts button.
How to transfer Whatsapp chats from Android to iPhone
WhatsApp doesn't offer a direct way to transfer your messages between Android and iPhone and keep them within the app, but there is a way to make sure you still have a read-only backup for future reference. Here's how to do it.
You can't transfer these messages over WhatsApp to your new phone, but you can read them whenever you want.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open a conversation you want to save.
- Touch the three points or hamburger menu.
- Toccata Other.
- Toccata Export chats.
- Choose to include media (such as photos, GIFs, and voice clips) or not. Including media will make the file size much larger.
- Choose to save the file somewhere. It can be Google Drive or you can email it to yourself, for example to your new iPhone email address.
- The file is now viewable as a text file on your iPhone.
Read on: How to restore WhatsApp messages
- How to change your WhatsApp phone number
- How to enable WhatsApp two-factor authentication for Android
- How to transfer photos from iPhone to MAC
- How to transfer Whatsapp chats from iPhone to Android
- How to change phone number on WhatsApp from the same phone or from a new phone
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide