Using too many hashtags can make you look a little desperate. But doesn't that mean there aren't any tricks you can use to still reach a large audience without your captions looking amateurish?
9 Instagram privacy settings you should know
The short answer to this question is no. This article will show you how to hide hashtags on Instagram and how to answer some other important Instagram related questions you may have. Get ready to arm yourself with important Instagram posting knowledge.
THE TWO MAJOR REASONS TO HIDE YOUR HASHTAGS
There are many reasons why you might want to hide your hashtags on Instagram. However, there are only two main reasons most people do this, whether they are celebrities or not.
- It cleans up Instagram captions, which in turn makes your post look more professional and engaging.
- Shift the focus from the extensive hashtag list to the actual content of the caption. A great way to get people to read what you need to share.
HASHTAG HIDDEN IN CAPTIONS
You can hide subtitles using the five-point method. Here's how it works:
- Write a post caption.
- Five consecutive periods, one per line.
- Add your hashtags.
This essentially causes the hashtag list to be compressed. But are they really hidden? From direct view only. If your followers want to see your hashtags they can reveal the list by clicking on the "more" link.
Now, here's another nice trick you can use. The lines of the periods will collapse the hashtags written under them. This means that if you want to use some very popular hashtags and make them visible, you can do it and still hide the rest.
Just add a few hashtags after your post. Then add the points and then the rest of the hashtags.
How to (hide) not be found on Instagram
HASHTAG HIDDEN IN A COMMENT
Instagram has a hashtag limit per post (caption). I bet you didn't know you can break that limit using a simple hack. You can use a comment to bypass the hashtag limit. And even better, you can also hide your additional hashtags within the comment.
- Write a comment.
- Add five periods in succession on single lines.
- Add hashtags.
The same method of hiding hashtags in captions can be used for comments. You don't even need to write anything in the comment. You can simply start with the five points and then add your extra hashtags.
HOW MANY HASHTAGS CAN YOU USE?
For subtitles, you can use up to 30 hashtags. While any limitations may seem like a limiting factor to your potential success, but fear not. Very few popular posts actually hit that 30 hashtag limit. There's only so much that you can find what's relevant to your post and account activity.
Comments don't have a hashtag limit. Therefore you can use as many as you can fit within the character limit. On the other hand, you should always leave some space in the captions for new hashtags.
Since you can edit captions and add new hashtags, it's best to leave some openings. Otherwise, the alternative would be to remove the old hashtags to make room for the new ones. Here's how you can edit your post to add new hashtags:
- Tap the three-pointed icon.
- Tap "Edit".
- Add new hashtags.
- Tap "Done" on iOS devices and select the check mark on Android devices.
READY TO BE A #SOCIALMEDIASENSATION?
Hiding your hashtags won't make your post harder to find in the search engine. Therefore, you should always use them when your hashtag list is a little too long to be aesthetically pleasing.
What do you think your future posts will be like? Do you want to become a trendsetter who publishes 30 visible hashtags every time? Or do you want to keep things cleaner and use the caption to voice your opinion? Let us know in the comments below.
How to delete Instagram search history
- How to edit a video after posting it on Instagram
- How to hide Instagram photos (posts) without deleting them
- Hashtags, all you need to know
- How to hide Instagram Stories
- Inflact, does it really work?
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide