Platinum is one of the different types of currencies in Diablo Immortal. It is tied to your Battle Pass as a semi-premium, non-farmable type of currency.
You will need platinum as you progress through the final game. The following guide will explain everything there is to know about Platinum and how to farm them in Diablo Immortal.
Diablo's Immortal Platinum Farming Tips
Platinum is different from many other currencies in the game. Primarily it is a non-farmable currency, which means it cannot be obtained by killing enemies or completing missions that infest Sanctuary.
There are only a few ways you can get Platinum, including a microtransaction option. Platinum is therefore one of the Diablo Immortal pay-to-win currencies needed to break down a wall of progression.
You can farm Platinum in Diablo Immortal:
- Selling items on the Marketplace.
- Completion of daily activities.
- Purchase from the in-game shop for real money.
The easiest and fastest method is of course to buy them if you have a fat enough wallet because you will need a lot of platinum. You start by purchasing Eternal Orbs which are a premium currency in the game. Cannot be obtained from any in-game activities or events.
Below are the quantities of Platinum that can be purchased using the Eternal Orbs:
- 500x platinum - 50 eternal spheres
- 5000x platinum - 500 eternal spheres
- 50.000x platinum - 5000 spheres
Below are the Eternal Orbs pricing:
- 60 Eternal Spheres: $ 0,99
- 315 Eternal Spheres: $ 4,99
- 630 Eternal Spheres: $ 9,99
- 1650 Eternal Spheres: $ 24,99
- 3450 Eternal Spheres: $ 49,99
- 7200 Eternal Spheres: $ 99,99
The best method without microtransactions is to become a seller in the Marketplace. Instead of retrieving rare or legendary gems that you don't need, put them up for sale on the market for other players to purchase. This, however, will take time as you will also need your Legendary Gems to rank up your equipped gear.
Finally, you can stack daily activities for up to three days. However, it is recommended that you complete them daily as part of a daily routine to maximize platinum yield. Completing three days of daily activity missions will earn you 300 Platinum, 1 Charm, and 1 Slag.
How to use platinum in Diablo Immortal
When you've accumulated enough platinum, you can spend the all-important currency in the following ways:
- To create legendary gems at the jeweler's apprentice.
- To purchase Legendary Crest from the Crest Merchant.
- To purchase Echo Crystals from the Crystal Merchant to craft normal gems.
- Buy items at the Marketplace.
- Extract a skill stone from a spell with the charm craftsman.
- To create a clan.