If you've had Facebook for a while, you've probably built a large post archive. What used to be considered "beautiful" to publish may now seem inappropriate. It's not just our friends and family who can check out these old posts. Employers actively review social media profiles before hiring.
While you should certainly increase your Facebook privacy settings to avoid this, you may want to consider a more drastic approach.
One way to protect yourself is to bulk delete all Facebook posts on your profile, permanently removing them from view. If you want to delete all your Facebook posts, here's what you need to do.
How to post a GIF on Facebook, Instagram, Reddit and Twitter
How to bulk delete all Facebook posts on PC or Mac
One of the easiest ways to review and delete all Facebook posts on your profile is to use the website interface on a PC or Mac. The Facebook website allows you to review and delete your old Facebook posts, where you can archive your posts to hide them from view or delete them completely.
If you're worried about deleting your posts, don't worry - Facebook uses a trash can system to give you the opportunity to change your mind.
Posts placed in the Facebook trash can be restored within 30 days. If you want to speed up their removal, however, you can delete Facebook posts immediately.
- To get started, open the Facebook website and log in, then select the icon of arrow towards il bass top right. In the pop-up menu at the bottom, select Settings and privacy > Registro atasità.
- In the menu Registro atasità, select the option Manage activities to the left.
- In the menu Manage activities, make sure that option I your posts is selected on the left. You can review each post manually and select the checkbox next to each post to select it for removal or, alternatively, check the box All to select all posts on your profile.
- After reviewing and selecting the posts, you can choose to archive or delete them. Archiving will hide the posts so that only you can view them in the future, but they will remain on Facebook. Select Archive to do it or press Trash can to prepare posts for removal.
- If you archive posts, select Archive in the menu on the left to review them later. If you have selected Delete, however, select Trash can from the menu list to remove them permanently. Select the posts you want to delete or select All to select them all, then select Delete to remove them permanently.
Once removed, Facebook posts cannot be recovered - they are gone forever. If you move the posts to Facebook's trash, but don't delete them manually afterwards, you'll still have 30 days to restore or move them to your archive before Facebook automatically deletes them.
How to make a GIF on Facebook
How to delete all Facebook posts using your mobile device
If you prefer to use Facebook on your Android, iPhone or iPad device, you can use the Facebook app to bulk delete all Facebook posts on your profile.
These steps follow a similar process to the Facebook website method demonstrated above and should work for both Android and Apple devices.
- To get started, open the Facebook app on your mobile device and log in (if you aren't already), then select theicon of menu > View your profile per I will proceed.
- On your profile page, select thethree-dot menu icon under your name.
- In the menu Profile settings, select the option Registro atasità.
- In section I your posts of the menu Registro atasità, select the button Manage your posts.
- Like the Facebook website, you can select individual posts to delete or archive by checking the checkbox next to each post. If you'd rather delete all posts, however, tap to select the checkbox All. Select Archive o Trash can below to archive or prepare posts for deletion.
- If you choose to delete posts, you will need to confirm that you want to move them to the trash, where they will remain for 30 days before being deleted. Select the option Move to Trash to confirm your choice.
- Back to the menu Registro atasità to review your choices. If you want to review the posts you have archived, tap the option Archive. Otherwise, tap Trash can to review the posts you moved for deletion.
- In the menu Trash can, you can review the posts you have scheduled for deletion. To delete them immediately, instead, select individual posts or select the checkbox All to select them all. Select Restore to restore them, Archive to move them to your archive or Delete to permanently delete them.
If you choose to delete your Facebook posts from the Facebook trash, they cannot be recovered and will be lost forever. The same goes for any posts that remain in the trash for 30 days or more, as these posts will be removed at that point.
If you want to keep any of the posts, use the function instead Archive. This restores the posts, but hides them from view. Only you can review the posts you have archived, making sure that any embarrassing posts you have posted in the past are hidden from friends, family and potential employers.
6 solutions for when you can't log in to Facebook
Better privacy on Facebook
If you have deleted all your Facebook posts, you have taken a step towards removing the influence of the controversial social media network from your life. You can also consider downloading and saving a copy of your data from Facebook to ensure that you have a complete record of the information the company has collected in the past.
- How to unblock someone on Facebook
- How to delete Facebook posts from your phone
- How to delete your Facebook account
- How to delete photos from Facebook
- Your private Instagram posts and stories may not be that private
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide