How to find your Instagram blocked list and unblock accounts. You can find the accounts you have blocked on Instagram by going to your account settings. You can view your blocked list on Instagram by navigating to the "Privacy" section of your profile settings.
Instead of searching for each blocked account individually, the list allows you to see all the accounts you have blocked quickly and easily. Tap any blocked Instagram account and you'll be taken to its profile page, where you can unblock it.
Like any social media platform, Instagram has a block feature that prevents accounts from finding your profile, story or posts.
There are a myriad of reasons why you might be blocking someone, but they all come together in a list where they're out of sight and out of mind. Once you've forgotten them, how can you find them again if you decide you want to unblock someone? We show you how to see your blocked list on Instagram.
How to find your Instagram blocked list
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Go to your profile page.
- Tap the Menu button in the top right corner.
- Tap "Settings."
- Tap "Privacy."
- Tap "Blocked accounts."
- This will take you to a list of your blocked accounts.
- Tap an account and go to its profile to unlock its account.
To read more:
- How to change your Instagram password.
- Your private Instagram posts and stories may not be so private
- Instagram user not found what it means
- How to find a person by phone number on Instagram.
- How to remove followers on Instagram, 5 methods
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide