Today we are going to talk about how to send an anonymous message with whatsapp. Recently a particular service has arrived on the Internet that allows you to send messages on WhatsApp with any iPhone, Android, Windows Phone or BlackBerry device anonymously and for free.
Have you ever wanted to send an anonymous message on WhatsApp for any reason? Unlike voice calls, when you remove the identification, it appears as a "hidden number" or "private number".
Whatsapp does not allow us to do this. But now there are online services that allow us to use the instant messaging service in this case WhatsApp, anonymously. Whether it is a text message, a voice note, a photo, a video, a vCard or your location, whatever you want to send... with this software it is possible.
This service is called Wassame. Wassame allows you to remain anonymous also with regard to registration on the site, because once you have sent a message, it will be destroyed by the server without a trace. We will also explain other services to send anonymous messages on WhatsApp without showing your phone number.
How to send an anonymous message with WhatsApp without showing my phone number
This service can be very useful. For example, if you need to send a message without showing your phone number. To use this service it is enough to go to the Wassame site where you will be asked to enter some information such as your email address, your name and a password to access the service.
Once this procedure is completed, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox open the message and click on the link contained in it.
At this point we must turn indietro to the Wassame website and click on 'Message' which is on the left and select 'Anonymous'. Now a new page will open where you can write your message, enter the phone number and confirm the control code.
It should be remembered, however, that the service allows you to send only one message per day for the same phone number. If you want to send more messages it is necessary to purchase a plan among those proposed.
In addition, with Wassame you can also send JPEG, PNG and GIF, up to 5 MB and upload videos up to 20 MB. The service also allows you to send voice messages and share your GPS location.
The developers of Wassame have developed a special algorithm that seems to allow you to filter messages or images that may not be in line with the terms of service.
The ability to send messages anonymously will surely be appreciated by those who care about their privacy and probably in the future the same company that owns Whatsapp could decide to include a similar functionality.
We know that WhatsApp users are always many worry about their privacy, as this seems to be one of the weaknesses of this popular instant messaging application.
Limitations on the use of the Wassame service
Precisely to prevent the service from being used fraudulently, Wassame puts some limitations on the use which should, at least in part, discourage those who try to read WhatsApp conversations, or at least those who try to spy on a WhatsApp contact.
Best Apps to send anonymous messages by Whatsapp
Send Anonymous messages by WhatsApp with Receivefreesms: Step by step guide.
- Go to the official website of receivefreesms.com
- Download and install WhatsApp on your device.
- Visit receivefreesms.com and select the number that suits your country. Choose a number to install WhatsApp and enter it in Whatsapp.
- Now go to receivefreesms.com again and click on a number you have chosen. You will see the code sent to you by Whatsapp on the same page. Use this code to access the registration page on WhatsApp.
- If WhatsApp asks you to re-verify the number because someone has already used it, simply choose another number at random.
Send Anonymous WhatsApp messages with TextPlus Free Text + Calls: Step-by-step guide
- Download and install WhatsApp without starting it. Download and install another application called "textPlus Free Text + Calls".
- Now click on the TextPlus Free Text + Calls app and go to Settings > Panel > Go to contact.
- There is a private number available to use the app. Use this number to install WhatsApp. You will receive an SMS from WhatsApp with the verification code for the app. Enter the verification code and .......
- Enjoy your anonymous WhatsApp.
To read more:
- How to find out who saved your number using WhatsApp
- How to send the same message to multiple contacts at the same time with WhatsApp for Android
- How to make WhatsApp calls with Google Assistant
- 3 ways to send a WhatsApp message to someone without adding them as a contact
- How to read WhatsApp messages secretly