In this tutorial we will see how to send or delete a private Instagram message in Windows 10, start by reading the article. Learning how to send or delete a private Instagram message in Windows 10 can be useful if you don't have a smartphone or other way to access the app. Unlike Facebook and Twitter, Instagram restricts users to post and participate if they are connected via a computer.
From instagram.com, you can usually scroll through your feeds and access the latest posts, but you don't have the option to upload photos or view stories, as well as the option to use the direct messaging service.
What happens if you constantly work on a computer? Do you want to use the Instagram DM service on your PC or Mac computer? Take it easy. In this guide, we will teach you the ways or ways to send or delete a private Instagram message in Windows 10.
Instagram now has an application in the Windows Store, which allows you to send photos and videos as direct messages, as well as being able to send and delete direct messages from the desktop.
You can download this free Instagram app for Windows, log into your Instagram account to address the message on your computer.
- Get the free Instagram app for Windows in the Windows App Store.
- Install and launch the application on your Windows PC, then log into it.
- Tap the "Direct Message" icon and select the message you want to view or delete.
- To check your messages, press the arrow icon and go to the conversation section to view them.
Note: This is the simplest and most convenient method for addressing someone on Instagram from their computer, but the downside is that it's only available for Windows 10 users.
There are many third-party applications that can be used to log into Instagram on your computer.
An example is IG: dm, a free and open source project to send or delete a private Instagram message from the desktop.
It is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. Just download the correct version from its official website and complete the installation process.
When the installation is complete, you will be directed to a window with a search tab. There, you can search for any Instagram user and start a conversion.
Bluestacks Player is a free Android emulator that turns your Windows or Mac computer into an Android device.
Then you can log in with a Google account and install Instagram on virtual android device.
You can then send or delete a private Instagram message on Windows 10 (7 or 8) or Mac.
- Download Bluestacks from its official website, install and launch it on your computer.
- Log in with your Google account and click on the "Right Arrow" located at the bottom right of the screen.
- Once done, you will be redirected to the Bluestacks control panel. Then go to the Google Play Store, search and download the Instagram app.
- Next, open the Instagram app and log into your account. Then click on “Instagram Direct” and select the desired conversation to view or delete private messages.
In the main part of the article are how to send or delete a private Instagram message in Windows 10 or with another operating system.
Also, there are times when you come across funny videos on Instagram and want save Instagram videos to your computer.
Well, it's as easy as eating a piece of cake. On your PC or Mac, you can do this with a third-party video download tool.
Fucosoft Video Converter can help you download Instagram videos to your computer with simple steps.
You can also download videos from Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other sources.
What's more, this tool allows you to convert downloaded videos to other popular formats, crop videos, add watermarks, add subtitles and much more. Feel free to download and try it out. Read also find out how to download videos from social networks quickly and easily.
- How to delete multiple Instagram comments at the same time
- Your private Instagram posts and stories may not be that private
- How to hide Instagram photos (posts) without deleting them
- How to find out who has not accepted your request to follow him on Instagram
- How to collaborate on Instagram posts with your friends