If you are aware of the Pokémon saga, you will have discovered the latest important releases that the great Japanese company has made, from the last episode of the main saga with Pokémon Sword and Shield to Pokémon Café Mix they just surprised us, a One of the surprises that came to light among the aforementioned titles is Pokémon HOME.
Pokémon HOME is The Pokémon Company's latest answer to all fans of the saga who have been asking for a place to comfortably transfer their Pokémon for years. It was released for mobile devices, Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS. Thus becoming the bridge between all these platforms and allowing us to transfer Pokémon between our different games.
At first, the option to connect our Pokémon GO account to Pokémon HOME was not available, but after one of the updates, this feature has finally reached our mobile devices, making it possible to transfer our Pokémon hunted in Pokémon GO to other deliveries of the saga.
If you want to learn how to transfer your Pokémon, you will first need to download the Pokémon Home application, you can find it on its official website or if you need it, you can download it from an alternative for the store of your mobile device.
You will also need to update your Pokémon GO. Once you have all of this ready, you will be ready to start trading your Pokémon.
How to transfer Pokémon from Pokémon GO to Pokémon HOME
Send your Pokémon Pokémon GO to Pokémon HOME is very simple, you just need to have your Nintendo Account synced in the two applications.
However, although it is easy, you will have to take a few things into consideration, first you should know that to transfer your Pokémon you will need the GO Shuttle, has a usage limit that is determined by the energy it consumes, that energy goes away by recharging itself over time or you can also recharge it immediately using Pokécoins.
Another important point to keep in mind is that there are special Pokémon that cannot be sent from Pokémon GO to Pokémon HOME, you should also know that the Pokémon you transfer cannot be returned to Pokémon GO. Now, knowing all of this, you are ready to transfer your Pokémon.
- Go to the Pokémon GO "Options" screen e select » Pokémon HOME».
- Log into your Nintendo Account, remember it must be the same on both platforms.
- Once logged in, a new option will appear, select "Send Pokémon".
- You should now be looking at your GO Shuttle, check that you have enough energy to send your Pokémon, then select "Continue".
- Choose the Pokémon you want to send. You can select more than one at the same time.
- Now confirm both the Pokémon you want to transfer and the GO Translator's energy that its shipping will cost you, when you are sure of everything select "Transfer".
- Ready! You have already sent your Pokémon.
How to get Pokémon in Pokémon HOME
After sending your Pokémon from Pokémon GO, you have to accept and receive them in Pokémon HOME. This you will be able to do from the two available applications of Pokémon HOME, so we will leave you how to do it in each of them.
Receive Pokémon in the mobile version of Pokémon HOME
- After sending your Pokémon from Pokémon GO, when you launch the Pokémon HOME application, a window should appear that notifies you of the transfer that you have carried out, then they will ask you if you want to receive the Pokémon. Select "Yes".
- Now review the Pokémon sent and accept the transfer by selecting "Get Pokémon".
- If for some reason you have not been able to receive them, you can go to the "Connecting with Pokémon GO" section in the options menu. Select "Get Pokémon" and try again.
Receive Pokémon in the Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon HOME
- First you need to open the your Pokémon HOME application on your Nintendo Switch.
- Next, in the main menu you will select "Pokémon GO", this will check if the Pokémon have been sent from that application.
- If there are, will give you the ability to receive and save them in your Pokémon boxes in Pokémon HOME.