hide a contact on WhatsApp the simple trick is to add a special character to the contact number in the address book. This WhatsApp trick allows you to hide a contact in the application. The suggestion is to add the special character (+) before the number in the phone book on Android or iPhone (iOS).
Find out how to disable or delete your WhatsApp account in case of theft >>
In the conversation history, the contact will only appear with the number, without the name. The function Hide friends on Whatsapp it is not native to the messenger: this is because all the numbers stored in the smartphone memory are automatically displayed on WhatsApp if they are registered in the app.
The feature is particularly useful for more private individuals who wish to remain anonymous of the recipient if third parties view the content of the conversation. In the following tutorial, you will find out how to hide WhatsApp contacts. The procedures were performed on a Moto E4 with Android 7.1.1 Nougat and an iPhone 8 with iOS 12 operating system.
How to hide a Whatsapp contact on Android
Step 1. Open the phone app and locate the contact you want to hide. Then tap on the pencil icon to edit it. Click on the phone field and place the text cursor at the beginning. Then go to the "* #" button;
Step 2. Simply add the “+” symbol to the beginning of the number and tap the confirm button in the upper right corner of the screen to save the changes. The contact will immediately disappear from your WhatsApp contacts.
How to hide a Whatsapp contact on iPhone
Step 1. Open the phone app and locate the contact you want to hide. Then press “Edit” in the upper right corner. Then tap the phone field and place the cursor at the beginning of the text. Once done, tap the "+ * #" button in the lower left corner.
Step 2. Finally, add the “+” symbol to the beginning of the number and click “OK” in the upper right corner of the screen to save the changes. The contact will immediately disappear from your WhatsApp contacts.
It is worth noting that the procedure does not hide the chat and does not prevent the exchange of messages. Here's how to protect your WhatsApp conversations. Take advantage of our tips for hide contacts on WhatsApp and and protect your conversations.
- How to hide photos and videos on Whatsapp
- How to hide the WhatsApp profile photo from a contact without blocking it
- How to hide someone's status on Whatsapp
- How to send the same message to multiple contacts at the same time with WhatsApp for Android
- How to make WhatsApp calls using the Google Assistant
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide