That Fortnite is no longer available on Google Play does not mean that you cannot download and install the game on your Android phone.
Google's decision of remove Fortnite from the Play Store - a few months after its release - did not take Epic Games by surprise. The developer was prepared for a situation like this and made sure that i players could download and update Fortnite from outside the Google Play Store.
But doing so, of course, can come with some risks that could endanger your cell phone. Therefore, it is necessary make sure that the source from which the game is downloaded is completely safe. In this guide we explain how to download Fortnite on your mobile without problems.
Fortnite is no longer on Google Play, but it is still possible to install the game on Android.
How to download the Fortnite APK for Android
Since its launch on Android in 2017, Epic Games has offered the option of download and install the Fortnite APK from outside of Google Play on Android devices. Therefore, the fact that the game has been removed from the store shouldn't be a problem.
If you want download Fortnite on your device, you can do it by following these simple steps:
- First of all, make sure you have activated the option of unknown sources or sources on your mobile to be able to install apps downloaded from the Internet.
- Now go to the game download page on the Epic Games website
- Tap the button that says "Download it in the Epic Games app".
- Install the app which will be downloaded automatically.
- Go to the main screen and find the newly installed «Epic Games» app. Open it.
- On the app's home screen, tap Fortnite, then tap the yellow button that says 'Install'.
- Wait for the download to complete and accept the game installation.
That's all. Now you can open and play Fortnite on your android mobile.
How to install Fortnite on your Samsung mobile without downloading the APK
Se you have a Fortnite compatible Samsung Galaxy phone, the process of installing the game on your mobile is even easier since Fortnite is available in the Galaxy Store. These are the steps to follow:
- Open the Galaxy Store and log in with your Samsung account if necessary.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner and enter "Epic Games" in the search engine. If the application does not appear, you can directly access the publication in the store from its link.
- If a warning appears stating that the app is not compatible with your mobile, ignore it by tapping "OK".
- Install the Epic Games app. Now, you just need to follow the steps to install Fortnite that we described in the previous process.
How to download Fortnite on unsupported mobiles
The above two processes are aimed at download and install Fortnite for compatible android devices. But, since not all devices are compatible with Fortnite, there will be those who will have to look for alternatives.
One option that works is to install the modified Fortnite APK for unsupported mobiles. However, you have to keep in mind that it is one version of the game not signed by Epic Games.
This implies that the developer could ban the accounts of those players who use this game port. Furthermore, it has the disadvantage of do not automatically update to the latest version. Therefore, you will need to manually download and install the APK of each new version. Because of this,