How to edit YouTube videos using YouTube Studio and tips to make your video stand out. You can make simple edits to your videos in YouTube Studio.
You can edit YouTube videos through YouTube Studio, as long as the video is not in draft form. YouTube Studio is meant for basic editing, like cutting and blurring parts of your video.
For more complex edits, like adding transition or green screen effects, a third-party app can help.
If you want your YouTube video to get noticed, you will probably need to do some editing. If you're new to video creation or don't own video editing software, you can use YouTube Studio, available to all creators on the platform, to make some basic edits.
Here's how to make basic video edits in YouTube Studio, as well as more advanced editing app options and tips for getting your video noticed.
Edit YouTube videos with YouTube Studio
YouTube Studio is where creators can edit and upload their videos, as well as view channel analytics. To access the Studio, you just need to go to studio.youtube.com. You may be invited to log into your account. Once you've uploaded a video to Studio, you can start editing it.
Trim the beginning and end of a YouTube video
- Select Content in the left sidebar and click on your video thumbnail.
- click on Editor in the left sidebar.
- Select the blue button Start.
- click on Size. A blue bar will appear at the beginning and end of the video.
- Hover over the blue bar at the beginning or end of the video, depending on what you want to trim, then drag the blue bar at the point where you want to start or end the video.
- From there, you can click Preview in the popup at the bottom center of the screen to see what the video looks like.
- Do click su Save twice when finished.
Cut half of a YouTube video
Once you've entered the YouTube Studio editing section, as described above, here's how to trim the middle part of your video:
- Move the starting point to where you want to crop within the video.
- click on Size.
- Select Divide in the popup at the bottom center of the screen.
- Drag the blue bar at the end of the section you want to crop from the video.
- click on Preview to review the changes made.
- When six ready, do it click su Save twice.
Blur a person or object in a YouTube video
- From the video editor, select Blur parts of your video.
- Select Face blur o Custom blur.
- For Face Blur, Studio will find the faces in your video and you can select the ones you want to blur from there and then press Apply. For Custom Blur, click and drag the blur box that appears in the preview window and adjusts the timing, shape and behavior of the blur in the left part of the blur window.
- Do click su Save when it is ready.
Third party app for more advanced video editing
You can no longer perform more advanced video edits in YouTube Studio. However, you can use third-party apps, such as:
- iMovie. This free app comes with Mac computers. You can do things like use theme templates, add sound effects, and use green screen and split screen effects.
- Adobe Premiere Rush. This app allows you to do things like create custom transitions, adjust the speed of your video, and add audio.
- InShot. You can add transition effects, text, emojis and filters to your videos with this app, as well as blur the background.
- How to delete your videos from YouTube
- How to disable HD on YouTube
- Insert a YouTube video into PowerPoint
- How to change video speed online
- How to Watch YouTube Videos on Apple Watch
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide