How to log into Facebook without all my contacts seeing it? Having friends, acquaintances, family and friends on Facebook can be great for chatting, sharing and interacting with them. But if every time you connect to Facebook a family member or friend doesn't stop talking to you, label you, mention you, and doesn't allow you to continue doing what you came in for, it becomes very annoying.
We will show you this article how to avoid this kind of situation where people see you joining Facebook. So let's see how to log into Facebook without all my contacts seeing it. The first thing you need to do to log into Facebook without anyone noticing is to log into Facebook.com. 😉
Log into Facebook, if possible, at a time when most of your contacts are busy or disconnected. Go to the chat, below you will see a small wheel that says “options”. Here, click on the part that says "advanced setup".
Once there, you can select one of the following options that suits you best, “Activate chat only for some friends…” where you can leave the chat available for the friends you want and inactive for your other contacts.
How to log into Facebook without all my contacts seeing it?
Could it interest you? How to create fake chats on WhatsApp & Facebook
You can also click on “Turn on chat for all my friends, except…”, where you can leave the chat available for everyone except those who don't want to be seen on Facebook, or “Turn off chat”, where no one will see you logged in.
If what you want is that no contacts see you on Facebook, then the “Disable chat” option is the most appropriate. Another way to avoid being seen on Facebook is to try not to post when there are many people connected, or to make your posts private or limited so that not everyone sees when you log into Facebook.
You can prevent others from seeing your posts if you enter one of these options, "Public", "Friends", "Only me" or "Custom" when you post or share something. With the "custom" option you can prevent them from seeing what you post on Facebook, specific people you have chosen so that they do not see what you do.
To prevent people in particular from seeing your Facebook activity, mark them with "Restricted Access". Go to the profile of the person in question, then "friends", then a small window will appear, among the options you have put there is the one that says "Add to another list", click on "Limited access". The person can only see what you share in "Public".
I hope you enjoyed reading about how to log into Facebook without all my contacts seeing it?
Could it interest you? How to find out who deleted you on Facebook
- How to prevent anyone from adding you to a WhatsApp group
- Facebook Pay is a new payment system for WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook
- How to transfer contacts from one Android phone to another Android
- How to change SIM without losing contacts
- How to see hidden friends on Facebook
Most Interesting Articles
- how to steal neighbor s wifi password fast
- where can i download garena free fire photos images and wallpapers
- what command can i gain or remove experience in minecraft with
- how can you play roblox without downloading very easy
- yakuza 0 guide to fighting styles
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 45 acp
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 9x18mm
- escape from tarkov ammo guide 366
- blasphemous donation guide