The process for choosing a Netflix profile picture is similar on all devices, with slight differences. We will cover how to do this on desktop and Smart TV.
Change your Netflix profile picture
- Log into Netflix.com.
- Hover your mouse over your profile icon at the top right and click Manage Profiles.
- Click the pencil icon on the profile you want to edit.
- Again, on your profile picture, click on the pencil icon.
- Click a profile picture from the list to choose it.
- You will be asked if you want to change your profile picture. You confirm.
- Click Save
Change Netflix profile picture from Smart TV
- Go to the Netflix home screen.
- Press the left button on the remote control to display the menu.
- Press the up button on the remote until your profile name is highlighted, then press the confirm button.
- Use the arrow buttons to highlight the profile you want to edit. Then, press the bottom button to highlight the pencil icon and press the confirm button.
- On the screen Edit profile, press the down button to highlight Icon, then press the confirm button.
- Using the arrow buttons to navigate, select a profile picture from the list with the confirm button.
- You will be asked if you want to change your profile picture. Press the confirm button.