Vroot, root on all Android devices how to get them with this simple procedure through this app.
This computer application is called vRoot o Root master. It only works on Windows and allows to obtain the root permissions of over 8000 devices Android with a single click.
In this guide we will show you how to use the application ed obtain root permissions on your Android smartphone or tablet with just one click.
- A computer with Windows operating system
- USB cable to connect PC and android device.
- Install the android device USB driver to make it recognized by Windows
- Charge your phone or tablet battery at least 50% before proceeding.
- Enable USB Debugging on the device. To do this go to Settings -> Developer options -> USB Debugging and enable the relative option
- To enable developer mode go in Settings -> device info by clicking about 7–8 times on Build number.
- Download and install the application on your Windows PC vRoot this link
- Once the installation is complete, start the application and connect the smartphone to the PC (if the phone is not recognized you need to install the device drivers).
Once the Android smartphone or tablet is recognized by the program.
Click the green button with the inscription Root at the bottom right. The device will restart automatically and install the application SuperSU on the Android device.
Now your android device has acquired root permissions with vRoot.